Alfredo Sauce (low-fat)
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic
- 1 1/3 cup(s) skim milk, divided
- 2 teaspoon(s) all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) fat free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) Molly McButter Flavor Sprinkles
- 2 teaspoon(s) Molly McButter Flavor Sprinkles
- 4 cup(s) fettuccine
- 2 teaspoon(s) parsley
- In medium saucepan, combine minced garlic and 1 cup skim milk. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer. Stir in flour and remaining 1/3 cup milk. Continue stirring for about 2 minutes until thick. Add fat free cream cheese. Whisk vigorously until smooth. Cooke for 2 minutes. Add grated Parmesan cheese, whisk until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in Molly McButter. Pour the sauce over hot cooked fettuccine. Garnish with fresh parsley and black pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hgadish and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Alfredo Sauce (low-fat) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes