Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter softened
- 1 cup(s) Cream
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 piece(s) Garlic Clove crushed
- 1 dash(es) White pepper
- romano cheese to taste
- In a small saucepan, heat butter until melted.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except Romano.
- Combine with noodles, sprinkle Romano cheese on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mambaza and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Alfredo Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes