Alfredo Florentine Mac 'N Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) uncooked penne pasta
- 2 (16 oz) jars Parmesan Alfredo Sauce
- 10 ounce(s) package frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 2 cup(s) cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella
- Cook pasta two minutes less than package directs. Whisk together alfredo sauce, spinach, cottage cheese, half-and-half, butter, and garlic. Add pasta to sauce and mix well. Beat eggs with basil and stir into pasta mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer pasta to a 9x13 inch backing dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with mozzarella and bake at 400 for 30 - 40 minutes or until golden brown. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Alfredo Florentine Mac 'N Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes