Alfredo Chicken Tortellini
This hearty stovetop entree is creamy and cheesy. From Tiffany Treanor: Waukomis, Oklahoma. Recipe published in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half (6 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 bacon strips, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) adobo seasoning
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped sweet red pepper
- 3 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- • Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook and stir the chicken, bacon and adobo seasoning over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink. Add onion and red pepper; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- • In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream and cheese; stir into chicken mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes.
- • Drain tortellini; add to chicken mixture. Stir in broccoli; heat through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note