Alfredo Chicken Lasagna [2011-04-03 15:49:35.492]
Wonderful dish for entertaining
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pkg. lasagna noodles, cooked
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 T. margarine
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 quart half and half
- 8 oz. parmesan, grated
- 4 cups mozzarella, shredded
- Cook noodles, drain. Steam or boil chicken, cool and shred.
- Saute mushrooms in 2 T. margarine. To make the alfredo sauce, melt butter in a saucepan. Slowly add the half and half and stir until warm. Add the parmesan cheese and stir til slightly thickend. Remove from heat. In a 9x13 pan, layer noodles, chicken, spinach, mushrooms, sauce and mozzarella cheese. On last layer, end with noodles and mozzarella cheese. Pour any remaining sauce over the lasagna. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until cheese melts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by thoreson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Alfredo Chicken Lasagna [2011-04-03 15:49:35.492] Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes