Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) boneless, chicken breast halves flattened
- 16 ounce(s) package frozen broccoli florets thawed
- 1 whole(s) bell pepper seeded, chopped
- 16 ounce(s) jar alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large skillet with a little oil, brown and cook chicken breast until juices run clear. transfer to sprayed 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Microwave broccoli according to package directions and drain. Spoon broccoli and bell pepper over chicken. In small sauce pan, heat alfredo sauce with 1/4 cut water. Pour over chicken and vegetables. Cover and bake 15- 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lmariew89 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Alfredo Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes