Alfredo Bacon Mushroom Pizza
This hearty party pizza is convenient to make—but looks and tastes gourmet. Creamy Alfredo sauce complements the creative combination of toppings. Fresh spinach and/or chicken would also make a good combination. From Kami Horch: Frankfort, ME. Recipe published in Country Woman October/November 2009.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 loaf(s) (1 pound) frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1/2 pound(s) bacon strips
- 1 cup(s) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large fresh portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- • Roll dough into a 15-in. circle; transfer to a greased 14-in. pizza pan and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon just until done. Drain on paper towels; cut into 1-in. pieces.
- • Spread Alfredo sauce over crust; sprinkle with cheeses. Cut mushrooms into 1/2-in. strips; place over cheese so they resemble spokes of a wheel. Sprinkle with bacon and pepper. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note