Prep: 10 min., Cook: 5 min.
This recipe goes with Chicken-on-a-Stick With Italian Dipping Sauces
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 1 (14-oz.) can extra-small artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (10-oz.) container refrigerated light Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Stir together all ingredients in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring often, 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers