- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 pork tenderloins (2 = about 2 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) Alexia® Rib Cut BBQ Sweet Potato Fries
- calories 387
- fat 13 g
- protein 31 g
How to Make It
Stir together molasses, mustard, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar in small bowl until combined. Transfer to resealabale food storage bag. Add tenderloins, close bag and massage to coat. Let stand in refrigerator at least 15 minutes or up to 8 hours.
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove pork from marinade; place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast 25 to 30 minutes or until thermometer registers 155°F when inserted into thickest portion, basting occasionally with remaining marinade. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Meanwhile, prepare sweet potato fries according to package directions. Serve with pork.