- 2 thick slices pumpernickel bread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 pkg (4 oz each) sliced smoked salmon
- 8 round cucumber slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons picked fresh dill sprigs
- 2 tablespoons caviar, optional
- Freshly ground black pepper
- calories 282
- fat 15 g
- protein 14 g
How to Make It
Spread slices of bread with butter and horseradish.
Place 1 slice of bread on each of 2 plates and top bread with salmon, cucumber, onion and dill.
Spoon caviar, if desired, over cucumber and season with pepper. Serve with chilled vodka and ALEXIA® OVEN CRINKLES. Prepare potatoes according to package directions.