- 1 pound boneless pork shoulder, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried mint leaves
- 8 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, optional
- calories 274
- fat 21 g
- protein 16 g
How to Make It
Combine pork, oil, wine, lemon juice, oregano, mint and garlic in large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Meanwhile, soak four 9-inch wooden skewers in water.
Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Thread pork onto each skewer; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Grill 10 minutes, turning often, or until pork is cooked through and no longer pink in centers. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Serve with ALEXIA® WAFFLE CUT FRIES, prepared according to package directions.