- 1 pkg (24 oz each) Alexia® Oven Fries with Olive Oil, Rosemary & Garlic
- 1 cup chopped cooked carne asada
- 1 cup drained, rinsed black beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup guacamole
- Pickled jalapenos, cilantro, green onions and salsa, optional
- calories 246
- fat 13 g
- protein 9 g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°F. Place oven fries on parchment paper-lined pizza pan; bake according to package directions.
Remove oven fries from oven; top with carne asada, black beans and cheese.
Place back in oven; bake 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with guacamole. Sprinkle with jalapenos, cilantro, green onions and salsa, if desired. Serve immediately.