- 1 can (15 oz each) garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed butter)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Garbanzo beans, paprika and olive oil, optional
- calories 86
- fat 8 g
- protein 1 g
How to Make It
Place beans, olive oil and tahini in blender container; pulse until smooth. Add lemon juice, cilantro, paprika, cumin, turmeric and coriander to container; pulse until blended. Place mixture in serving bowl; garnish with additional garbanzo beans, paprika and olive oil, if desired.
Serve with ALEXIA® SWEET POTATO FRIES, prepared according to package directions.