- 8 Alexia® Artisan Whole Grain Rolls
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices thinly sliced prosciutto, halved
- calories 147
- fat 4 g
- protein 11 g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place frozen rolls on baking sheet; bake for 12 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk together egg whites, eggs, cheese, parsley, milk, lemon peel, salt and pepper in large bowl; set aside.
Cut into tops of baked rolls with serrated knife. Hollow insides of rolls by removing and discarding soft center. Line each roll with piece of prosciutto. Pour egg mixture into each roll.
Return filled rolls to oven; bake 15 minutes or until rolls are browned and egg mixture is set.