- 1 pkg (14 oz each) Alexia® Harvest Sauté with Red Potatoes, Carrots, Green Beans, & Onions
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup instant brown rice, uncooked
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- calories 383
- fat 13 g
- protein 38 g
How to Make It
Remove infused olive oil packet from Alexia® Harvest Saute bag; pour oil into large pan. Heat over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook 9 to 11 minutes or until chicken is browned and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Remove chicken from pan; set aside.
Add vegetables to pan; cook 10 minutes or until heated through. Stir in brown rice.
Add chicken broth; bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until rice is tender. Return chicken to pan; toss to combine.