Yield: Makes about 2 dozen
More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
- 1/3 cup butter, frozen
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 2/3 cup lager beer
- 1. Grate 1/3 cup frozen butter through large holes of a cheese grater into 2 1/2 cups baking mix, and toss to combine. Stir in 2/3 cup lager beer just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Dough will be thick.).
- 2. Spoon dough evenly into lightly greased miniature muffin pans, filling completely full.
- 3. Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Shiner Bock Beer.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads