Alder-roasted Salmon with Dill and Cranberries
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dillweed
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons crushed pink and green peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 (8-ounce) king salmon fillets, with skin
- Combine first 6 ingredients. Preheat alder plank* in 400° oven. Place salmon, skin side down, on plank; cover with butter mixture. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until done.
- *We recommend a reusable alder plank with a trough cut in the center to hold juices. (See page 231 for a source.) If using a flat disposable alder plank, place in a shallow baking pan to collect drippings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes