Albacore Pasta Primavera
Tuna, pasta, carrots, snap peas, garlic, bell peppers, olives, and pepper flakes.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 16oz package dry pasta spirals
- 1 cup red bell peppers
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced yellow bell pepers
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup oive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 can 5oz Tuna, drained and flacked
- Cook pasta according to package directions. During the last 5 mimutes of pasta cooking time add carrots and snap peas. Continue to cook 5 mimutes: drain well. Set aside. Saute garlic in olive oil until golden. Add bell pepers and saute for 2 minutes until tender crisp. Combine tuna, pasta, vegetables, olives, redpepper, salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Brenda69 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note