Albacore Pasta Primavera
- 1 16oz package dry pasta spirals
- 1 cup red bell peppers
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced yellow bell pepers
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup oive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 can 5oz Tuna, drained and flacked
- Cook pasta according to package directions. During the last 5 mimutes of pasta cooking time add carrots and snap peas. Continue to cook 5 mimutes: drain well. Set aside. Saute garlic in olive oil until golden. Add bell pepers and saute for 2 minutes until tender crisp. Combine tuna, pasta, vegetables, olives, redpepper, salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Brenda69 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note