Alaskan Rock Fish Stew - Yummy
Community Recipe from
- 2 - 2.5 pound(s) Rockfish Thawed if necessary
- 2 to 2.5 lbs. of Alaskan Rockfish Fillets, thawed if necessary
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 2 medium Green Peppers, chopped
- 2 Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 1 large clove Garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 oz.) Tomatoes
- 1 can (12 oz.) Tomato Juice
- 1-1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. each Sugar and Basil, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or fish stock
- Cut Rockfish into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat Oil in large pot, & sauté Green Peppers, Carrots, Onion and Garlic until Onion is tender.
- Add Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Wrocestershire Sauce, Sugar, Basil and Salt.
- Bring to boil; simmer 10 minutes. Add Wine and Rockfish.
- Simmer 8 minutes longer or until Rockfish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bhindu and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes