Alaskan Rock Fish Stew - Yummy
Community Recipe from
- 2 - 2.5 pound(s) Rockfish Thawed if necessary
- 2 to 2.5 lbs. of Alaskan Rockfish Fillets, thawed if necessary
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 2 medium Green Peppers, chopped
- 2 Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 1 large clove Garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 oz.) Tomatoes
- 1 can (12 oz.) Tomato Juice
- 1-1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. each Sugar and Basil, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or fish stock
- Cut Rockfish into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat Oil in large pot, & sauté Green Peppers, Carrots, Onion and Garlic until Onion is tender.
- Add Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Wrocestershire Sauce, Sugar, Basil and Salt.
- Bring to boil; simmer 10 minutes. Add Wine and Rockfish.
- Simmer 8 minutes longer or until Rockfish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bhindu and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note