Alaska Sea Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Puree
- 2 pounds Alaska sea scallops
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup clarified butter or olive oil, divided
- Vanilla–Butternut Squash Puree
- Remove â€œfootâ€� (tough oval piece) on side of scallops; pat dry with paper towel. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter or oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of scallops, and cook about 2 minutes on each side or until both sides are golden brown. Keep warm. Repeat with remaining butter and scallops.
- Serve over Vanilla–Butternut Squash Puree.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes