Alaska Salmon & Chipotle Wrap
Community Recipe from
- 2 to 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) chipotle chiles in adobe sauce chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) red bell pepper chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoon(s) red onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 14 3/4 ounce(s) salmon (canned or fresh) chunked
- 3 tablespoon(s) light cream cheese or light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) adobo sauce
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 large lettuce or cabbage leaves shredded
- In bowl, mix lime juice, chiles, cilantro, bell pepper, red onion, garlic, salt & pepper. Gently stir in salmon until blended.
- In a small bowl, blend cream cheese/sour cream and adobo sauce. Spread 1/4 mixture over each tortilla to within 1 inch of edge. Spread 2/3 cup salmon mixture over cream cheese/sour cream. Top with 1/4 of lettuce and roll up burrito-style. Repeat for remaining tortillas.
- For appetizers, cut each wrap into thirds (makes 12 appetizer servings).
- As a meal, cut each wrap in half (makes 4 entree servings).
- Nutrients per serving (12 appetizer): 97 calories, 3g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 31% calories from fat, 21mg cholesterol, 8g protein, 8g carbohydrates, .5g fiber, 369mg sodium, 102mg calcium and .6 omega-3 fatty acids.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JGoody and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note