Alaska Salmon & Chipotle Wrap
Community Recipe from
- 2 to 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) chipotle chiles in adobe sauce chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) red bell pepper chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoon(s) red onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 14 3/4 ounce(s) salmon (canned or fresh) chunked
- 3 tablespoon(s) light cream cheese or light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) adobo sauce
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 large lettuce or cabbage leaves shredded
- In bowl, mix lime juice, chiles, cilantro, bell pepper, red onion, garlic, salt & pepper. Gently stir in salmon until blended.
- In a small bowl, blend cream cheese/sour cream and adobo sauce. Spread 1/4 mixture over each tortilla to within 1 inch of edge. Spread 2/3 cup salmon mixture over cream cheese/sour cream. Top with 1/4 of lettuce and roll up burrito-style. Repeat for remaining tortillas.
- For appetizers, cut each wrap into thirds (makes 12 appetizer servings).
- As a meal, cut each wrap in half (makes 4 entree servings).
- Nutrients per serving (12 appetizer): 97 calories, 3g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 31% calories from fat, 21mg cholesterol, 8g protein, 8g carbohydrates, .5g fiber, 369mg sodium, 102mg calcium and .6 omega-3 fatty acids.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JGoody and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes