Ahi Tuna Tartare Ceviche in Won Ton Cups
Ahi Tuna Tartare Ceviche in a won ton cup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 9 ounce(s) sushi-grade tuna Cut into 1/4 in cubes
- 2 tablespoon(s) green onions Green parts only, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds Toasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger peeled and grated
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sriracha (red chili sauce)
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 whole(s) avocado cut into 1/4 in dice
- 2 teaspoon(s) lime juice
- cilantro Sprigs for garnish
- Won Ton Cups:
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Spray each won ton wrapper with olive oil on both sides (or brush lightly). Place wrappers in mini muffin tins. Bake until golden, about 6 minutes (can burn easily so watch closely). Remove cups from pan and let cool on cooking rack.
- Tuna Tartare:
- mix tuna, green onions, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, orange zest, Sriracha, cilantro and salt together in a medium bowl, Mix well.
- Assembly: Right before ready to serve, add avocado and lime juice to the Tuna Tartare mixture (do not mix in advance). Place a heaping teaspoon of tuna mixture on each won ton square. Garnish with a sprig of cilantro. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GregInSF and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note