- 1 pound sashimi-grade ahi tuna, finely diced
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons ogo or seaweed salad, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Maui or other sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon peeled, minced fresh ginger
- 2 Hawaiian or jalapeño chiles, minced
- Avocado Salsa
- Kaffir Lime Syrup
- Garnishes: fried won ton strips, fresh cilantro, and chili oil
How to Make It
Combine tuna and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; toss gently. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Spoon Avocado Salsa evenly into 6 martini glasses. Top each evenly with tuna mixture; drizzle each with 2 tablespoons Kaffir Lime Syrup. Garnish, if desired.