- 1 (2-ounce) jar golden caviar, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 cup cubed mango
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound sashimi-grade ahi tuna, cubed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Maui or other sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Hawaiian salt or sea salt
- 1/4 cup ogo
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- Garnishes: banana leaf, orchid
How to Make It
Stir together caviar and wasabi paste; set aside.
Combine mango and mayonnaise in a blender, and process until smooth. Stir in caviar mixture.
Combine tuna and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon mango mayonnaise into each of 8 martini glasses. Top each evenly with tuna mixture; spoon additional mango mayonnaise over each. Garnish, if desired.
Note: If you are able to purchase wasabi tobiko, use a 2-ounce jar in place of golden caviar and wasabi paste.