- 2 pounds sashimi-grade ahi tuna steaks, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Combine soy sauce, sugar, and 1 1/2 teaspoons water, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add to tuna mixture, stirring until well blended.
Honolulu Fish Company, Hawaii