aguardiente cure all
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) aguardiente
- Canelazo is a popular and strong Colombian drink that is a perfect end to any meal. It’s made from agua de panela, cinnamon and aguardiente, an anise flavored liquor which translates to “fire water” in English and lime juice. Enjoy this cocktail at your next party!
- (About 6-8 servings)
- 2 cups aguapanela (sugar cane drink)
- 1 cup aguardiente
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- Sugar for serving
- 1. Place the aguapanela, aguardiente, cinnamon and lime juice in a medium-low pot over medium heat. Simmer for about 7 minutes. Don’t let it boil.
- 2. To serve: place the sugar in a shallow dish. Moisten the rim of a espresso cup with a dampened paper towel, then dip in sugar.
- 3. Fill the cup with canelazo. Serve immediately.
- Related posts:
This recipe is a personal recipe added by salter572 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
aguardiente cure all Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic