We used leftovers and extra ingredients from Thanksgiving recipes for these pizzas.
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 1 (11-oz.) can refrigerated thin pizza crust dough
- Desired toppings
- Preheat oven to 450°. Unroll dough; pat to an even thickness on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutesor until lightly browned. Top and bake as directed in recipes below.
- Turkey Club Pizza: Stir together 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 3 Tbsp. refrigerated reduced-fat pesto sauce; spread over crust. Top with 2 cups cubed cooked turkey, 2 thinly sliced plum tomatoes, and 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion. Bake at 450° for 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded colby Jack cheese and 4 cooked and crumbled bacon slices. Bake until cheese melts. Top with chopped fresh avocado.
- Mexican Pizza: Sauté 1/2 lb. sliced smoked chorizo sausage and 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet onion in 2 tsp. hot olive oil until onion is tender; drain. Combine 4 oz. softened cream cheese, 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, 1/2 tsp. lime zest, and 1 Tbsp. lime juice; spread over crust. Top with sausage mixture and 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels. Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro leaves.
- Apple-Goat Cheese Pizza: Sauté 1 thinly sliced Granny Smith apple and 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion in 2 tsp. hot olive oil in a nonstick skillet until tender. Spread 1/3 cup fig preserves over crust. Top with apple mixture and 4 oz. crumbled goat cheese. Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted. Top with 1 cup arugula and 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans.
- Shrimp-Pesto Pizza: Spread 3 Tbsp. refrigerated pesto sauce over crust. Top crust with 1/2 lb. peeled and cooked, medium-size shrimp (4 1/50 count) and 1 cup halved grape tomatoes. Bake pizza at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle pizza with 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note