After School Pizza
Give your kids something delicious and nutritious to munch on when they get home. Keep up their energy and their spirits.
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 to 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 6 inch baguette
- sliced pepperoni, ham, leftover chicken, crumbled bacon or cooked vegetables (optional)
- Make French bread pizzas. Slice 6 inches of a baguette lengthwise. Spread 1 to 2 Tbsp. bottled marinara sauce on each slice; top with 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella. Sprinkle with oregano. Bake in toaster oven on medium, or in a 400° oven, for 10 minutes.
- Top with anything. Before baking, top with sliced pepperoni, ham, leftover chicken, crumbled bacon or cooked vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note