After School Pizza
Give your kids something delicious and nutritious to munch on when they get home. Keep up their energy and their spirits.
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 to 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 6 inch baguette
- sliced pepperoni, ham, leftover chicken, crumbled bacon or cooked vegetables (optional)
- Make French bread pizzas. Slice 6 inches of a baguette lengthwise. Spread 1 to 2 Tbsp. bottled marinara sauce on each slice; top with 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella. Sprinkle with oregano. Bake in toaster oven on medium, or in a 400° oven, for 10 minutes.
- Top with anything. Before baking, top with sliced pepperoni, ham, leftover chicken, crumbled bacon or cooked vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This