After Holiday Turkey Salad Sandwich
I created this after Christmas dinner and it was incredible! Obviously you can make any amount you would like.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) left over turkey shreaded
- 8 red grapes cut up
- 1 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 hard boiled egg (optional) chopped
- mayonnaise to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 croissant sliced, toasted
- Mix all ingredients together serve on a toasted croissant. Feel free to top with any of your favorite toppings, like tomatoes, sprouts, your hearts desire! ENJOY!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by plmmissy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note