Afghan Yogart dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Plain Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dry mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 piece(s) Medium Cucumber Peeled, seeded, chopped and drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- Split the cucumber, remove the seeds, and chop into small cubes, about 1/4 inch. Place the pieces on a towel and press out as much water as you can.
- Mix everything in a small bowl.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mambaza and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Afghan Yogart dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings