Affogato, which means "drowned" in Italian, is an ice cream dessert that's drowned in espresso or strongly brewed coffee and alcohol.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 126
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 21.7g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 58mg
- Calcium: 82mg
- 2 cups chocolate low-fat ice cream
- 3/4 cup hot strong brewed coffee
- 4 teaspoons Grand Marnier (orange-flavored liqueur)
- 1/4 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh orange rind
- 1. Spoon 1/2 cup ice cream into each of 4 small bowls or coffee cups; freeze 15 minutes.
- 2. Pour 3 tablespoons coffee and 1 teaspoon liqueur over each serving. Top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and 1/4 teaspoon grated orange rind. Serve immediately.
- Affogato (ah-foh-GAH-toh), which means "drowned," is an ice cream dessert that's drowned in espresso or strongly brewed coffee and alcohol.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note