- 2 cups chocolate low-fat ice cream
- 3/4 cup hot strong brewed coffee
- 4 teaspoons Grand Marnier (orange-flavored liqueur)
- 1/4 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh orange rind
- calories 126
- fat 2 g
- satfat 1 g
- protein 2 g
- carbohydrate 21.7 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 0.4 mg
- sodium 58 mg
- calcium 82 mg
How to Make It
Spoon 1/2 cup ice cream into each of 4 small bowls or coffee cups; freeze 15 minutes.
Pour 3 tablespoons coffee and 1 teaspoon liqueur over each serving. Top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and 1/4 teaspoon grated orange rind. Serve immediately.
Affogato (ah-foh-GAH-toh), which means "drowned," is an ice cream dessert that's drowned in espresso or strongly brewed coffee and alcohol.