Adzuki Bean Crock Pot Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Adzuki beans dried
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1 stalk(s) green onions sliced
- 2 cup(s) sweet potato diced
- 1 quart(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) no salt seasoning
- Place all of the above ingredients in crock pot. Turn on high until it boils. Turn down to low for 4-8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RootieTootie3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note