Adult Black Forest Chocolate Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup(s) Bailey's Irish Cream(Chocolate)
- 1 stick(s) Butter melted
- 1 can(s) cherry pie filling
- 1 can(s) pitted black cherries drained
- 1. preheat oven at 350 degrees. Grease cake pans
- 2.Melt butter, beat eggs and add the cake mix, Irish cream and butter. Mix well until well blended. Fold in the cherries, and pour in prepared pans.
- 3. Bake according to the box instructions,
- 4. Remove from pans and cool.
- 5. You can either use heavy whipping cream to make the topping or use coolwhip, but I prefer the real stuff.
- 6. Garnish with cherries. Enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hebrank56 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes