Adult Black Forest Chocolate Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup(s) Bailey's Irish Cream(Chocolate)
- 1 stick(s) Butter melted
- 1 can(s) cherry pie filling
- 1 can(s) pitted black cherries drained
- 1. preheat oven at 350 degrees. Grease cake pans
- 2.Melt butter, beat eggs and add the cake mix, Irish cream and butter. Mix well until well blended. Fold in the cherries, and pour in prepared pans.
- 3. Bake according to the box instructions,
- 4. Remove from pans and cool.
- 5. You can either use heavy whipping cream to make the topping or use coolwhip, but I prefer the real stuff.
- 6. Garnish with cherries. Enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hebrank56 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note