Adobo Pork Sandwiches With Rosemary-Garlic Mayonnaise
- 2 cups drained canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 1/2 pounds PORK Shoulder
- 6 sandwich buns
- Rosemary-Garlic Mayonnaise
- Toppings: lettuce leaves, tomato slices
- Process first 7 ingredients in a blender or food processor until mixture is smooth.
- Cut pork in half, and place in a 5-quart slow cooker. Pour tomato mixture over pork. Cook at HIGH for 8 hours; remove from slow cooker. Cool slightly; shred and serve on buns with Rosemary-Garlic Mayonnaise and desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This