Add your spaghetti recipe here if you like!!
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) hamburger meat
- 1 big onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pound of hamburger meat (or your meat of choice)
- Take any plain pasta sauce or use tinned tomatoes (sifted or cubes)
- Add vegetables of choice (mine are mushrooms and peppers)
- 2 table spoons olives
- Add some jalapeno peppers to spice it up
- Pasta of choice
- How to make it
- Fruit and the onion and garlic when it’s colored add the meat. When the meat browned add the mushrooms. When the mushrooms are no longer solid add the tomatoes.
- I like my peppers to still be a bit crunchy so I don’t add these until the last few minutes but you can add them at the same time as the tomatoes.
- As a final touch I add the jalapenos and some olives.
- The jalepenos make it extra spicy but you can also add chilli flakes instead.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lucyrmeriwether and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes