Add your spaghetti recipe here if you like!!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) hamburger meat
- 1 big onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pound of hamburger meat (or your meat of choice)
- Take any plain pasta sauce or use tinned tomatoes (sifted or cubes)
- Add vegetables of choice (mine are mushrooms and peppers)
- 2 table spoons olives
- Add some jalapeno peppers to spice it up
- Pasta of choice
- How to make it
- Fruit and the onion and garlic when it’s colored add the meat. When the meat browned add the mushrooms. When the mushrooms are no longer solid add the tomatoes.
- I like my peppers to still be a bit crunchy so I don’t add these until the last few minutes but you can add them at the same time as the tomatoes.
- As a final touch I add the jalapenos and some olives.
- The jalepenos make it extra spicy but you can also add chilli flakes instead.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lucyrmeriwether and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note