Acorn Squash Stuffed with Spicy Apples
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) Acorn squash halved
- 1 whole(s) apple peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 dash(es) cloves
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- 2. Grease a 1-quart baking dish.
- 3. Halve an acorn squash and remove the seeds.
- 4. Place the squash, skin side up, in the dish and cover. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 5. In a medium bowl combine the apple, butter, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- 6. Turn cut sides of the acorn squash up and top with the apple mixture.
- 7. Cover and bake 30 minutes longer or until the apples are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dozcahill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Acorn Squash Stuffed with Spicy Apples Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables