Acorn Squash Quinoa Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) dry quinoa cooked, and cubed
- 1 whole(s) acorn squash baked
- 2 piece(s) chicken breasts diced
- 1 can(s) corn
- 1 cube(s) vegetable bouillon
- 1 can(s) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) pesto
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 whole(s) onion diced
- 4 cup(s) water
- 4 tablespoon(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1 piece(s) fresh sage chopped
- 1 piece(s) thyme chopped
- 1 piece(s) basil chopped
- teaspoon(s) lemon pepper
- Halve acorn squash and bake on 400 Farenheit until it is soft enough to cube. Cook quinoa in rice cooker or pot, using usual procedure (rinsing etc.) Put all ingredients except whipping cream in slow cooker. Turn on and cook for about 12 hours. Add water as needed as it starts to dry out. Add heavy whipping cream and salt to taste before serving For a vegetarian version omit the chicken breast and chicken broth and use tofu instead of chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Pandorla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note