ACORN & BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) Acorn Squash
- 1 whole(s) Butternut Squash
- 1 whole(s) Onion chopped
- 2 quart(s) vegetable broth
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese or (1 cup heavy cream)
- 2/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- Bake squash in oven for 45 min on 350. Until tender....then scoop out
- In pot....Melt butter in skillet on med. heat... 2. sautee onions until tender. 3 add vegtable broth, squash, and rest of ingred. in pot. Blend and warm to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorginaHazzard and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
ACORN & BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews