Acine de Pep Salad (Frog Eye Salad)
from Ethel/Sissie Rodriguez
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) acine de pepe
- 20 ounce(s) crushed pineapple
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 flour
- 1 large Cool Whip
- 1 can(s) mandarine oranges
- 1 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 13 1/4 ounce(s) pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 package(s) small marshmallows
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- Cook pasta in boiling water. Blance, drain and cool. Drain all pineapple and oranges. Add past, fruit and marshmallows. Cook sugar, juice, flour and eggs until thick, then cool. Add to the fruit mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Fold in Cool Whip just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SusanCarey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note