Community Recipe from
- 1 -- (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 -- eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 -- (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix cake mix, melted butter, 1 teaspoon, vanilla, and 2 eggs with a
- spoon. Pat into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Mix cream cheese, remaining 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla with an electric mixer. Slowly beat in powdered sugar. Pour over cake layer.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool.
- Read more: http://relish.com/recipes/gooey-butter-cake/#ixzz2W8bF1LiZ
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
accidental cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes