Absolutely the World's Best Egg Casserole.....EVER!
Community Recipe from
- 12 whole(s) eggs
- 1 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Lowry's seasoned salt
- 3/4 stick(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) shredded hash brown potatoes thawed
- 1/4 cup(s) onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Spray or grease a two-quart casserole dish with cooking oil.
- 3. Beat eggs, yogurt, and salt together.
- 4. Melt butter and lightly sauté onion. Add thawed potatoes. Stir to mix.
- 5. Pour in egg mixture and lightly stir to blend ingredients.
- 6. Pour into casserole dish. Sprinkle grated cheese over casserole.
- 7. Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until knife comes out clean when inserted. If preparing the night before, extend cooking time to 45 minutes.
- 8. Cut into 8 squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Absolutely the World's Best Egg Casserole.....EVER! Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes