Abby's Beef and Bean Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- black pepper (to taste)
- 5 can(s) Bush's Chili Beans (medium) with sauce
- cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 2 package(s) Chili Man chili seasoning
- chili powder (to taste)
- 2 can(s) chilis
- 2 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (pureed)
- 2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- 1 sweet onion (pureed)
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 can(s) white Great Northern Beans with sauce
- 1 yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 yellow onion (pureed)
- 1. Sautee onions, green peppers and ground beef until beef is browned.
- 2. Drain beef mixture and return to a large stockpot.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients, bring to boil and reduce to simmer for at least one hour. Add chili powder, black pepper and cayenne pepper to suit your taste.
- 4. Top each serving with sour cream and cheddar cheese if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AbbyDrommer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Abby's Beef and Bean Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews