A Delicious Dessert Recipe for Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 15 ounce(s) pumpkin
- 1 box(es) cake spice
- 1 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) Java Cinnamon SweetSticks Crushed
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Combine cake mix and pumpkin until blended.
- 3. Fold in chocolate chips and SweetSticks.
- 4. Drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet
- 5. Bake for 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cheesesticks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes