A Delicious Dessert Recipe for Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 15 ounce(s) pumpkin
- 1 box(es) cake spice
- 1 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) Java Cinnamon SweetSticks Crushed
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Combine cake mix and pumpkin until blended.
- 3. Fold in chocolate chips and SweetSticks.
- 4. Drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet
- 5. Bake for 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cheesesticks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note