8 Can Taco Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 can(s) pinto beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 can(s) petite diced tomatoes, drained (14.5 oz)
- 1 can(s) sweet corn (drained)
- 1 can(s) chicken breast (or shredded chicken)
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) green enchilada sauce (10 oz)
- 1 can(s) chicken broth
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- -Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
- -Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
- -Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
8 Can Taco Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews