7 Layer Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Heads of lettuce, chopped
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 16 oz. bacon, cooked and chopped
- Red pepper chopped
- Green onions, sliced
- 8 oz. cheese, grated
- 1 bag of peas, partially thawed
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar (more to taste)
- 1. Lettuce. Add kosher salt and pepper.
- 2. Boiled egg and bacon mixed
- 3. Green onion
- 4. Red pepper
- 5. Cheese
- 6. Peas (partially thawed)
- 7. Mix sour cream and mayo together. Add sugar and mix. Pour over top of salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by coolestmom2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
7 Layer Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads