7 Layer Mexican Wrap
Approx Nutritional Information per serving Servings Amt per Serving 1 entire recipe Calories Fat Fiber WWPs 300 16g 13g old: 6.5 new: 8 Sugar Sat Fat Carbs Protein 2g 7g 29g 18g
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 light tortilla or flat out wrap
- 1 Wedge The Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Classic Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 avocado Mashed
- 2 strip(s) red bell pepper chopped
- 1 ounce(s) black beans
- 1 tablespoon(s) salsa
- Lettuce or Baby Spinach
- 1. Mix The Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Classic Cream Cheese Spread with the onion powder, chili powder and cumin.
- 2. Smear it on your wrap.
- 3. Top with the avocado, peppers and beans.
- 4. Top with the spinach and salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kelly321 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note