7-Layer Mexican Dip
The fiesta will never end with this 7-Layer Mexican Dip.
Yield: Serves 8.
- 16-oz. can refried beans
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1-1/4 oz. pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled and mashed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- tortilla chips
- Spread beans in the bottom of a 10" round or square clear glass dish; set aside. Combine sour cream and seasoning mix; spread over beans. Mix avocados, lemon juice and garlic; layer over sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with cheese; top with onions, olives and tomato. Serve with tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note