7 Layer Chili Dog Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef browned
- 4 hotdogs cut & browned
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder (ancho)
- 1 tablespoon(s) each, cumin, coriander, steak seasoning
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 bottle(s) beer
- 1/2 cup(s) beef broth
- 1 can(s) crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- sour cream, chopped tomatoes, bacon, red onion
- cilantro optional
- To make chili:
- Brown ground beef, add chili powder, cumin, coriander, steak seasoning, onion, and garlic. Let cook together for 10 minutes.
- Deglaze with beer. Add beef stock and crushed tomatoes. Cook down for 10 minutes.
- Layer chili, hotdogs & cheese. Bake in oven 400 to melt cheese, 10 min.
- Finish layers of sour cream, chopped tomatoes, bacon, red onion and cilantro (optional).
- Serve with chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
7 Layer Chili Dog Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers