7 Ingredient Southern Fruit Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Pineapple chunks drained
- 1 can(s) Mandarin orange drained
- 8 ounce(s) Sour cream
- 1 cup(s) Flake coconut
- 1 cup(s) miniature marshmallow
- maraschino cherries to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped
- Mix all ingredients. Chill for 24 hours and serve.
- Note - make sure fruit is drained well to prevent a watery salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KRFORD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note